Core Health Partners Foundation Inc.
A Florida Non‐profit Corporation
Core Health Partners Foundation is a non‐profit corporation, organized exclusively for charitable, educational, and scientific purposes under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation was established for the benefit of providing early identification of medical and psychological conditions, including screening for developmental delays, learning disorders, and chronic conditions or disease followed by assessing the community, individuals and families experiencing social, geographic, and financial barriers to care, then develop, uniquely hire for the demographic, and manage support system structure, care delivery, data, quality, and outcomes, cultivating and aligning partners, resource allocation, and case management strategies for provision of solutions including in-service education, providing direct assistance for those who are in need of clinical, education or intervention service, and medical and non-medical services.
- Developmental Screening Program for Early Education Centers and School Aged Programs
- Custom In-Service Programs designed by Clinical Experts for Early Education Teachers
- Custom Health Assessments and Screening for Groups and/ or Individuals
- Health Support and Services for Day Camps
- Nutrition and Diabetes Screenings
- Custom Presentations and In-services on a Variety of Health and Wellness Topics
- Diagnostic Assessments with Reports
- Oversight of the CHP Collegiate Internship Program